Android Data Recovery
The variety of premium and budget mobile phones available these days can make choosing one difficult. And if you’re a business owner or professional, your needs are a little more unique than the average person!
So what should business users look for in a smartphone?
For a start, it should be both powerful and easy to use, to help you get many things done on the fly. It should also have a battery that lasts all day, strong security features, visually appealing but understated design, and of course, a price that fits your budget.
Here are 5 smartphones that strike the perfect balance
1. iPhone X-The iPhone X is one of the best performing smartphones, with the A11 Bionic chip, which is the smartest and most powerful one to ever be put in a smartphone. With the ability to handle up to 600 billion operations per second, it lets you run multiple applications and switch between them seamlessly.
If you use your smartphone for video calls or photography, the iPhone X is perfect for you. The full screen Super Retina display and dual 12-megapixel cameras allow for clear and detailed HD video calls, as well as high-quality photographs and videosthat you can share with prospects and customers.
The iPhone X also supports Fast Charging and Wireless Charging to cater for higher usage. While the quality is undeniable, the big drawback is its price tag. Fortunately, paying in installments is easy, with many sellers even offering mobiles on EMI without credit cards.
2. Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus - The Galaxy S9 Plus is the latest in a long line of Samsung phones geared towards business owners. If you often work on apps with loads of buttons and bars, or read documents on your device, the 6.2-inch QHD Super AMOLED display is just what you need.
You can also use the optional Samsung DeX hardware dock to connect the phone to a mouse, keyboard and monitor, and use it like a desktop PC. If you conduct business on the go or at multiple locations, the Galaxy S9 plus is the ideal replacement to a heavy laptop.
Samsung claims that their Knox Security is at par with the best, and this phone has exclusive security features that allow you to safeguard business contacts, files and other sensitive data. On the down side, the battery life could have been better and it’s a little more expensive than some of the other options.
3. BlackBerry KEY2 - BlackBerry literally invented the concept of a business phone, and many still prefer the brand’s use of button-style QWERTY keyboards over standard touchscreen designs for sheer ease of use.
The KEY2 features 20% larger buttons for the keypad, making typing easier, faster and more accurate. It also has a fingerprint reader option for the space bar, patented “flick” typing, and a sensor that allows the keyboard to double as a trackpad.
Add to that a 3,500 mAh battery with enough juice for two days of use, BlackBerry’s legendary enterprise-grade security and email server, as well as private locker and DTEK security app for additional privacy and safety. All these features make the KEY2 perfect for business users and professionals!
4. One Plus 6 - The recently launched flagship from One Plus offers top-notch performance at a reasonable price. When you’re reading documents, this phone’s 6.01-inch screen makes it easier, while the blue light-filtering reading display mode reduces eye strain.
The One Plus 6 also features a built-in app locker for added security, allowing you to keep your apps and app data safe. You may find the battery running out before your day is over, but the Dash Charging feature allows you to top it up quickly when it does.
For business owners, the obvious choice would be the higher spec model with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB internal storage. The small price difference is well worth the added performance!
5. Google Pixel 2 - Backed by a large internal storage, great battery life and even water resistance, the Pixel 2 is an excellent choice for business owners. It has excellent build quality and the 5-inch display is large enough to work on easily without being too bulky.
The phone comes pre-loaded with Google Sheets, Docs and other business-oriented programs. However, the built-in Google Assistant is what really makes this shine as a phone for business use. This voice-activated feature is incredibly intuitive, allowing you to get a lot done without pressing a single button.
Both the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL also feature top-notch protection from known public security threats, and use scanning software by Google to monitor remote installations and block malicious files.
To choose the right phone for business/professional needs, analyze your usage and prioritize features that make you more efficient. After that, it’s just a matter of balancing these features against your budget. If you’re looking to buy smartphones now, a little research can help you find one that fits your needs perfectly!
Dev Bhatt is the head of digital marketing at OnlyMobiles. Being a tech enthusiast, he also blogs to help his readers make informed decisions like when to buy mobiles on EMI without credit cards, when to choose a different payment method, or what to look for in the latest models.