Recently, Apple announced a new version of iOS for Apple devices users. Are you ready to update your device to iOS 6 to feel about the great new features iOS 6 brings about? If you're longing to get your hands on it but your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't yet alerting you that it's available, you can choose to update over-the-air (OTA) manually. Here we are going to show you how to make it.
1. Tap "Settings".
2. Tap "General".
3. Tap "Software Update".
4. If there is nothing new, you will just be told like that. Or there will be presenting all updating details.
5. Tap "Download and Install".
6. Agree to the "Terms and Conditions".
7. Be prepared for the update to take a while. (This part depends on the speed and quality of connection. Don't be panic if it takes a long time, speeds up or slows down, or the progress bar jumps around. All you need is patience.)
8. Once finished downloading, you'll be prompted to install and restart your device. If you're not sure whether to install later or to install within several seconds, the system will install automatically on its own.
9. Apple will verify the update.
10. You're done. Your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch is ready to go on iOS 6.