Android Data Recovery
What’s good about Aptoide TV?
From the reels of positive Aptoide TV reviews, it’s easy to see why this app store is one of the most popular 3rd party app stores.
And there are many reasons why.
For starters, Aptoide TV offers a vast catalog of apps and games that you can download at the click of a button. This open-source store allows developers to upload their apps for free so that you have a variety of apps to choose from. Aptoide also checks most of these apps to ensure they are safe to use. The apps that have been cleared as safe are marked with a green shield making it easier for you to choose virus-free apps for your device.
Further, Aptoide TV is designed with your TV in mind as it’s made specifically for Android TV. For instance, it has fonts that are big enough for your screen. It also has apps that are specifically meant to be downloaded on your Android TV, which is also compatible with your TV’s remote control.
Besides, Aptoide TV lets you know the peripherals that you’ll need to operate the apps or games that you intend to install on your device. This makes it easy for you to know if the software you want to download is adaptable to your TV or you’ll need to purchase additional devices such as a mouse or a game controller.
How to install Aptoide TV on your Android TV
Aptoide TV is a third-party app store that is an alternative to the google play store. This means if you want to install it on your device, you won’t find it on the Google play store.
So, how do you install Aptoide TV on your Android TV box?
And this is where our timely advice comes in. Here, we give you three methods you can use to install an Aptoide TV to your device, ensuring you enjoy its great features from the comfort of your couch.
1. Use your Android TV’s web browser
Before you download Aptoide TV on your TV’s web browser, ensure you have enabled the installation of third-party apps on your Android TV box.
If you haven’t done so already, go to settings and click on Enable installation of apps from unknown sources.
Now on to how to download Aptoide TV from your device browser:
- Open your web browser
- Key in https://m.aptoide.com/installer-aptoide-tv, this will take you to Aptoide TV’s homepage that looks like the image below
- Click on the icon that says Download Aptoide TV
- The download will start automatically provided you have a stable internet connection
- Once the download is complete, run the installed file from your file manager, and you’re good to go.
2. Using the Amazon Downloader App
The Amazon Downloader app makes it super easy to install any third-party apps on your Amazon Fire TV or Android TV.
If you haven’t downloaded it yet, here’s a quick guide on how to do it:
- Go to the search tab on your browser and type Downloader App
- Choose the first option on your search results, and you’ll be taken to the Downloader App homepage. Ensure it has a bright orange icon, as shown below.
- Click on the white install arrow and select continue
- Downloader will seek permission to access your device storage, click allow
- The app will be downloaded and installed on your device
Remember to allow the installation of unknown apps on your settings before you use Downloader. Now that you have Amazon Downloader installed you can use it to install Aptoide TV.
Here are the steps on how to do it.
- Open Amazon Downloader and type in https://m.aptoide.com/installer-aptoide-tv
- This link will take you to the Aptoide TV homepage.
- From here, you can download Aptoide TV by clicking on the Download Aptoide TV icon
- Follow the steps as prompted and click on Install
- Once the install process is complete, you can delete the APK file to save on your device storage space
Use USB to install Aptoide TV
You can also copy an already downloaded Aptoide TV file on your TV device with the help of a USB Flash Drive.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to do it if you prefer to use this method.
- On your computer's browser go to https://m.aptoide.com/installer-aptoide-tv
- Download the installer by clicking on Install Aptoide TV
- Copy the downloaded file on your flash drive
- Insert the flash drive on your TV box
- Run the file on your file manager
In closing, Aptoide TV is an awesome third-party app store. It’s free to use, easy to install, and has numerous apps that will work on your favorite TV.
And now that you know how to install it on your Android TV, don’t you think it’s time you enjoyed everything this Google store alternative has to offer?