Android Data Recovery
What's HTC Sync? HTC Sync makes it easy to sync your personal information between your computer and phone. With auto sync, you can synchronize Outlook contacts and calendar, or Outlook Express contacts between your computer and HTC Android phone. Also, web browser bookmarks or any other data files can be synced to and from your computer with your HTC phone.
Moreover, it allows installing the third-party Android applications on your device, and imports pictures, videos, documents, music and playlists into your HTC Android phone. Well, now, how to use HTC Sync to make the sync between the computer and HTC phone? Follow the instructions below.
Before we start, check the conditions below:
1. Android Version: 3.2.10
2. Update USB driver to 3.0.0.02
1. Hardware Requirements (PC)
• Intel® Pentium® III or higher processor clock speed recommended
• 1GB of RAM or higher recommended
• XGA (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor
• 300 MB of available free hard disk space
• USB 2.0 is required
2. Software Requirements - Operating Systems Supported (PC)
• Windows XP Home / Professional / Media Center Edition Service Pack 2 and 3 (32-Bit)
• Windows Vista Ultimate / Enterprise / Business/ Home Premium/ Home Basic Edition (32 & 64-Bit) Service Pack 1
• Windows 7 Ultimate/ Professional/ Home Premium / Home Basic Edition (32 & 64-Bit)
• Microsoft Office Outlook 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 and 2010-32 & 64bit.
Download and Installation Instructions
1. Select the "HTC Sync" file and download "Setup_3.2.10.exe" to your computer.
2. Run "Setup_3.2.10.exe" to install HTC Sync on your computer. Follow the instructions of Install Shield Wizard to complete the installation. (Note: Close all running programs and exit your anti-virus program temporarily when you install the HTC Sync)
3. To install more quickly and easily, select the "Complete" Setup Type, and then click "Install" to begin. (For advanced users, you can choose "Custom" to change the pre-defined shortcuts and the installed application folder path all by yourself.)
4. When finishing installing, click "Complete" to exit.
Begin to Use HTC Sync
1. Connect your HTC Android phone to the computer with the USB cable.
2. When prompted to choose a type of USB connection, press "HTC Sync" and then click "Done".
3. HTC Sync will start to recognize your phone, wait for a moment now. Enter a name for your Android on the setup screen of your device.
4. Click "Save" and then the Device panel will open. There, you can set sync options, see your Android's general information, check the used and available space on your storage card, and begin to sync.
For those Wildfire Users, who cannot see the HTC Sync option when your device is connected to the computer via USB:
• Before connecting the device to the computer, make sure you have selected USB Debugging in "Settings" > "Applications" > "Development"
• Connect your HTC to the computer, and then wait for 10 seconds to install HTC Sync application patches on your device.
• Unplug the USB sync cable. Reconnect the device to the computer with the USB cable after a while.
• Select "HTC sync" and wait for recognizing your Android phone. Then follow the steps above to sync between your device and computer.
The whole process of installation will last about one minute. We recommend you to close all programs on your PC before installation, and do not open any applications or files when the installation is in process.
Now, come to use HTC Sync to back up all your precious data. You won't worry about the data loss problem. It supports all kinds of HTC Android phones, so you can certainly find it suitable for your device and make the sync easily as well as quickly.